We’ve created a virtual scavenger hunt involving our website’s resources and tools to help you practice responsible & safe social distancing while our physical locations remain closed.
If you finish everything in the virtual scavenger hunt, email us at email@example.com with your answers (all in one email, please) to be entered for a prize! We’ll buy the winner a gift card to the Arlington restaurant of their choice.
Last day to participate: May 31st.
- Find our Reader Preference Form and submit it.
- Find where on our website you can look at old yearbooks. Copy and paste the URL in your email to us.
- Find where on our website you can learn how to speak Bengali and access the resource. Tell us the name of the resource.
- Use Novelist to find a historical fiction novel that takes place outside of Europe before the 1900s. Tell us the title and author.
- Browse through our databases to find the resource that would allow you to find a Boston Globe article about the 1985 Boston Marathon. Read the article. Tell us the title and author of the article.
- Get Remote Access to NYTimes and read today’s issue. Tell us the date you accessed it and the title of one of the articles that you read.
- Sign up for our e-newsletter for updates. Let us know that you’ve done so.
- Find the tool you’d use to find the highest-rated vacuum available for purchase. Tell us the resource.
- Go to our events section and count our virtual events for the month of May. Tell us how many you found.
- Find a recipe for gazpacho using this often overlooked resource.Tell us the name of that resource.
If you get stumped, it’s ok to ask a librarian for help! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a hint or help with access.