We had so much fun at our February knit-a-long, that we decided to do it again! We hope you can join us this April, to meet other knitters from your community while you make something useful and beautiful.
We’ll all knit Calorimetry, a free headband pattern. You can find the pattern on Ravelry or at http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter06/PATTcalorimetry.html. Come to as many or as few meetings as you like. Bring a copy of the pattern and your own knitting supplies. Bonus: this pattern is great for using up leftovers in your stash!
- Saturday, April 6, 1:30-2:30 pm @ Fox
- Wednesday, April 1, 7-8 pm @ Fox
- Wednesday, April 17, 7-8 pm @ Robbins
- Thursday, April 25, 2-3 pm @ Robbins
- Tuesday, April 3, 7-8 pm @ Robbins