What’s better than knitting something beautiful, useful, and cozy? Knitting it with friends! We hope many local knitters will join us for our first ever Knit-A-Long, with meetings scheduled throughout February at both the Robbins and Fox Libraries.
We’ll all knit Grain, a free shawl pattern from Tin Can Knits. You can find the pattern on Ravelry or at http://tincanknits.com/pattern-SC-grain.html. Come to as many or as few meetings as you like. Bring a copy of the pattern and your own knitting supplies. We’ll have fun making new friends while we make hand-made shawls.
- Friday, February 1, 2-3 pm @ Robbins
- Wednesday, February 6, 7-8 pm @ Fox
- Saturday, February 16, 1:30-2:30 pm @ Fox
- Wednesday, February 20, 7-8 pm @ Robbins
- Tuesday, February 26, 7-8 pm @ Robbins