We are happy to announce that our elevator will be undergoing major repairs this month! The library will be open regular hours during the repair period, with limited access to some areas of the library. What you need to know:
- The elevator will be placed out of service for repairs starting December 17, and work will continue through mid-January.
- Strollers and wheelchairs may access the Children’s Room via the Staff Only door at the bottom of the ramp to the right of the library’s main entrance.
- Library staff will be using display space on the first floor to keep high interest books in easily accessible locations.
- Staff are always happy to help library visitors retrieve materials from the upper floors.
- We ask that library visitors support staff and volunteers during this period by holding Friends’ Book Sale donations until Feb. 1, 2019.
Staff are always happy to answer any questions about this project, and help you access our collections and services during the repairs.