Girls Who Code is a national non-profit that seeks to encourage girls to enter technology professions. Our local club will meet weekly from October-June, on Wednesdays after school.
Here’s what we’re looking for in our instructors:
- Knowledge of programming fundamentals, such as loops, conditionals, and functions
- Availability 3-4 hours a week during the school year
- Experience working with middle school or high school students
- A passion for the Girls Who Code mission
- You do not need a computer science degree, nor do you need to be a woman to be a Girls Who Code instructor.
Please send your resume and a letter of introduction to avillet at minlib dot net.