There are still plenty of spaces in our two resume workshops! These workshops are the same, so you can attend on Friday, March 6 or Tuesday, March 10 from 3-4pm. You can register in advance (links below) or walk in.
This workshop is for you if:
- You’ve never made a resume before
- You have a resume, but haven’t updated it in a while
- You are thinking of applying to new jobs (or are already actively applying to jobs)
- You need help formatting your resume
- You want to get some tips on interviewing and follow-up
These workshops are free. If you have a paper or electronic copy of your resume, please bring it; if you have a laptop, please bring that as well so you can make changes to your resume during the workshop. (You can also check out a library laptop, subject to availability.) A good resume can help you get an interview for the job you want!